Once the Portfolio plugin is installed – access the Portfolio Options via WordPress Admin > Portfolio > Add New or Edit an Existing Post > Scroll to the Tabs section.
To install the Portfolio plugin, goto WordPress Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins > Locate Portfolio Post Type > Click Install.
To access the global Portfolio options, goto WordPress Admin > Appearance > Customize > Portfolio.
The General Tab consists of the following Page Options:
- Display Title – Use this option to display or disable the Page Title
- Alternative Page Title – If you wish to display an Alternative Title to the Page Title, use this option ( Ideal for having a different title from the Menu title )
- Subtitle – Use this option to enter a Sub title for the page. This will appear directly below the Page Title text
- Breadcrumbs – Override the global Breadcrumb option set in the Theme Options
Share + Related Posts
- Share Post – Display or Disable Social Icons on this post
- Related Posts – Display or Disable Related Posts on this post
- Featured Image – Choose to display the Featured Image on this post
The Layout Tab consists of the following Page Options:
- Site Layout – Override the global Site Layout option, choose between Default, Wide or Boxed
- Page Layout – Change the Page Layout for this page only. This overrides the default Page Layout set in the Theme Options
- Column 1 Sidebar – If you have set a Page Layout to a layout which consists of a Sidebar, use this option to choose which Sidebar Widget Area to use for Column 1 ( Left Column )
- Column 2 Sidebar – If you have set a Page Layout to a layout which consists of a Sidebar, use this option to choose which Sidebar Widget Area to use for Column 2 ( Right Column )
Header / Menu
- Dock Bar – Choose to Display or Disable the Dock Bar on this page
- Header Display – Choose to Display or Disable the Header on this page
- Sticky Header – Enable or Disable the Sticky Header on this page
- Horizontal Layout – Override the global Header Horizontal Layout for this page
- Vertical Layout – Override the global Header Vertical Layout for this page
- Logo Top Margin – Set the Logo Top Margin for this page ( Space above the Logo )
- Logo Bottom Margin – Set the Logo Bottom Margin for this page ( Space below the Logo )
- Menu Top Margin – Set the Menu Top Margin for this page ( Space above the Menu )
- Menu Bottom Margin – Set the Menu Bottom Margin for this page ( Space below the Menu )
- Floating Header – Set the Header to Float over the page content. Float + Transparent will remove the Background Color / Image
- Title / Breadcrumbs Layout – Change the Page Title & Breadcrumbs Alignment for this page
- Menu – Choose a different Menu for this page
- Footer – Enable or Disable the Footer for this page
Choose to Display the Dock Bar Social Icons on this page. Select which icons you wish to display or disable.
Use this option to display an alternative Skin for this page.
Use the Portfolio tab to set the Parent Portfolio Page for this post. When the “back to Portfolio” page links are clicked – including breadcrumbs, it will take the user back to the page set here. If no parent page is set, it will use the Portfolio Archive page as a parent.