Access the Dock Bar Theme Options via Appearance > Customize > Dock Bar or via Appearance > Theme Options > Dock Bar.
What is the Dock Bar?
All of the highlighted areas above are examples of the Dock Bar. The Dock Bar can be positioned in a number of areas and contain Social Icons, Shopping Cart, Search, Menu and the Information Panel Widget.
- Dock Bar Position Header with Information Panel Widget, Social, Shopping Cart and Search Icons
- Dock Bar Position Right Float with Social Icons
- Dock Bar Position Right with Social & Search Icons
- Dock Bar Position Left Float with Menu & Search Icons
Dock Bar Position
This option controls the position of the Dock Bar. See the diagram above for examples of the various positions. Options with the Float setting will set the Dock Bar to float over page content.
Dock Panel Style
This option sets how the Dock Panels are displayed. Dock Panels are the drop panel that appears when various Dock Icons are click i.e. Shopping Cart, Search, Menu.
Dock Bar Search
This option will set the display of the Search Icon within the Dock Bar.
Info Dock Panel
For Desktop Only: Control the display of the Information Panel. To add content to this area, add widgets to WordPress Admin > Appearance > Widgets > Information Panel.
- Info Dock Panel is set to Static this will display the widget contents within the Dock Bar.
- Info Dock Panel is set to Dock Icon this will display the widget contents within the Icon ( See below for how to change that icon ).
Info Dock Icon
If you have set the Info Dock Panel option to Dock Icon, you can choose which icon represents it here. Visit the Font Awesome site to choose the icon you want. Enter the Class only e.g.
Menu Dock Icon
Menu Dock Text
If you have set the Menu In Dock Bar option to On ( See here for where to set that option ), you can choose to display text underneath the icon to help identify the icon as being a menu. Keep the text to a brief description e.g. Menu or Home.