Learn how to set a Background Color or Image for the entire site. This setting is useful if you’re using the Boxed site layout.
Edit the Background Skin Settings
To Edit the Background Skin settings, goto the WordPress Admin > Customize > Customize Skins > Background
Please Note: Make sure you’re editing the correct Skin before making changes. ( See the Editing & Creating a Skin if you’re unsure how to do this )
Use this option to set the Background Color.
Use this option to set a Background Image. You can position the following settings to position the image.
- Center Center
- Center Top
- Center Bottom
- Left Top
- Left Center
- Left Bottom
- Right Top
- Right Center
- Right Bottom
- Repeat ( Ideal for pattern images )
- Repeat X – Repeat along the X axis
- Repeat Y – Repeat along the Y axis
- No Repeat
- Cover – This option sets the image to cover the entire area
- Contain – This option sets the image to contain itself within the area